Distance Testing (for Non-LSSC students)
If you are attending another school, you can make arrangements to test at our site.
Phone: Leesburg (352) 365-3554 or Clermont (352) 536-2206
LSSC offers secure test proctoring for other schools and institutions at the LSSC Learning Centers.
Student: To Take a Test
- Make sure the test is here by calling (352) 365-3554 (Leesburg) or (352) 536-2206 (Clermont) the day before your test date.
- Upon arrival on testing day, complete the Distance Test Proctoring Payment Form (available at the Learning Center), pay the cashier, get a receipt
- Allow adequate time to complete the test-verify testing hours and test length when you call.
- Bring a photo ID and receipt. Proctors will not administer tests to anyone without photo ID and proof of payment
- If necessary, bring envelope, stamps, or other mailing materials for returning your completed test to your home institution.
- Sign in (and out) on the attendance tracking computer (Accutrack)
Instructors: To Setup a Test
(Instructor at originating institution)
- E-mail LSSC using firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a test
- Include any forms from your institution, all proctoring requirements, any special instructions, and any mailing materials
- Include the student name and class in the subject line the student name and class in the subject line
- Indicate where the student prefers to take the test (which campus) indicate where the student prefers to take the test (which campus)