Testing for LSSC Students (On-line courses, and make-up testing)
As a service to LSSC students and faculty, the Learning Center offers proctored and make-up testing at all three campuses for students.
Instructors: To Setup a Test for a Student
- Print a copy of the Testing Request Form. Hard copies are available at the Learning Center. Tests sent to the Learning Center without a form will not be administered.
- Complete the form including proctoring requirements, any special instructions to the student, and how you want the completed test returned to you.
- Complete one Testing Request Form for each student, for each test, or complete a Testing Request Form and attach a roster if the test is for multiple students.
- Send the Testing Request Form, attached to a copy of the test, or on-line password, to the Learning Center at the proper campus.
Students: To Take a Test
- Test proctoring is available during all regular operating hours, except as noted. Many on-line courses have specific testing times set up by their instructors. Available times will be displayed in the testing appointment area.
- If you require other accommodations contact Office of Students with Disabilities.
- Call in advance to make sure that your test has been received in the Learning Center. Be sure you know your instructor's name.
- Allow yourself adequate time to complete the test prior to closing.
- Bring a photo ID. Proctors will not administer tests to anyone without photo ID.